The Europe Direct Information Centre hosted at the Hellenic Foundation for European and Foreign Policy (Europe Direct ELIAMEP) will feature at the 10th Balkans Beyond Borders Short Film Festival the short films screening under the name: #EUandME.
The event will take place on the occasion of the 10th Balkans Beyond Borders Short Film Festival “e- motions ”on Friday, the 18th 2019, 16:30 – 18:30, at The Greek Film Archive Foundation, 48, Iera Odos Str. And Meg. Alexandrou Str., (Keramikos metro station). (Accessible for People with Disabilities)
See the programme below and join!
Welcoming remarks, Gina Apostolaki, Europe Direct ELIAMEP coordinator
Short films screening: #EUandMe
– New World Symphony, Directed by: Eugen Dediu, Romania, Category: Digital
– Conspiracy, Directed by: Magdalena Załęcka, Poland, Category: Mobility
– The Sound of Mine, Directed by: Jaime Olias De Lima, Spain, Category: Rights
– The Dream Cut, Directed by: Vlad Muko, Estonia, Category: Skills and business
-Hidden Values, Directed by: Levente Galambos, Hungary, Category: Sustainability
The EU is offering young filmmakers the chance to make their very own #EUandME short film. Five winners will each receive a grant of €7,500, as well as mentoring from a top European director, to help them to bring their idea to life.
Discussion with representatives of organizations:
-Dimitris Maragos, Co-founder, Balkans Beyond Borders (mobility)
-Alexandra Emizra, Recharge, HIGGS – Higher Incubator Giving Growth & Sustainability (skills and Business)
-Charoula Kromiadou, Environmental Education, ARCTUROS (sustainability)
-Nataliya Redina, Private Sector Partnerships Officer in the Diversity in the Workplace, Generation 2.0 (rights)
Mrs. Marina Saoulidou, head of communications at the Hellenic Foundation for European and Foreign Policy (ELIAMEP) will moderate the discussion.
* ELIAMEP is in full compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 679/2016. In particular, personal data is subject to lawful processing in a transparent manner. The data are collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and are not processed in any way incompatible with the original purposes. By providing personal information, such as the “first and last name” and “email”, you agree and consent to the use and disclosure with the aim of receiving information about ELIAMEP’s activities. More information: https://www.eliamep.gr/terms-of-use-privacy-policy/.
RSVP by Thursday, the 17th of October 2019 to Ms. Gina Apostolaki, 210 7257124, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
With the support of: